Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Baaaack...

Okay folks, sorry for the oh so long hiatus. Being in Dallas for a week and then spending another week recuperating, definitely left me with little to no time to update the blog.

My thoughts today:
1) March Madness sucks... the NCAA tourney gods did not show me favor after the Sweet Sixteen Round. Boooo! Talk about going from 1st place in the company pool to now being 6th, and now it doesn't event matter. Pitt and Louisville both choked. I was definitely hoping to come up on some extra money. On to the next..
2) I totally hate Chicago weather. From the 30 degree temps, to the random thundertorms Saturday night, to the got damn wintery mix Sunday morning (WTH is a wintery mix anyway), only to clear up by the afternoon. Chicago weather is so bipolar! I need a warm weather vaca ASAP!
3) I so wish I had the option of working from home. I'm having a case of the Mondays and I'm just glad I have a 4 day week.. hope your week gets off to a better start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, P!!!