Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...

With the brutal cold (affectionately known as "the hawk") finally taking over Chi City, there's nothing like warming up with a nice cup of hot chocolate. And if you ever want to spice up your normal cup, I encourage you to go to Ethel's. The chocolate boutique happens to be one of my company's clients, and a few weeks ago, while showing my soror the city, we ventured into Old Town and Lincoln Park and stopped by to get a cup of hot chocolate. Being my adventurous self, I decided to try the Mexican Hot Chocolate, which has cinammon and chili powder. It changed my life! Talk about the nice rich chocolate flavor, with a nice kick of spice. Mmm, delicious! A regular sized cup will run you about $5, but it's definitely worth it on a wintery morning or afternoon.

Also, try some of their yummy candies, but beware they will run you $2 a piece or $3 for 2 pieces.

**Let's just say, I'm totally craving a cup right now. Just got into the office and I'm still thawing out**

3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Sounds interesting, if I ever make it to Chi Town I will check it out. thanks
PJD

The Renaissance Alchemist said...

I'm a chocolate finatic so will definitely have to check this place out.

The Renaissance Alchemist said...

I also recommend http://www.teuscherchicago.com for all you chocolate lovers!!