Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let It Snow

Since the Chi has been experiencing a white December this week (we're expecting up to 9 inches between tonight and tomorrow!), I decided to dedicate this Throwback Thursday to the weather. Boyz II Men ft. Brian McKnight's "Let it Snow." Doesn't this song just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and excited about the Christmas season? I know it just solidified my excitement to go home for the holiday. There aren't many R & B Christmas songs, and this is one of favorites (not sure if it's a classic quite yet).

Video Moments: The matching 'fits. Those sweaters are a guaranteed winner for any ugly Christmas sweater party. The mustard yellow TAPERED LEG pants with WHITE SOCKS (or are they cream?)... hot mess, lol.

2 comments:

T said...

I've heard this a million times and I keep forgetting Brian McKnight is on the track.

It was also refreshing to see a video where women are fully dressed.

Great pick!

TatooTuesday said...

I have an intense hatred for damn near all things B2M. I was such a Jodeci fan, I couldn't mess with them like that.

Except for "Girl in the Life Magazine." that is my song.