Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dunks

I like to refer to myself as a girly girl.  Love make-up, heels, jewelry.  However, I now want a pair of Nike Dunks. I've seen other ladies rock them and think they're cute on them.  For example, Teyana Taylor.    I think I'm going to head over to Niketown to try on a pair and see if they're fitting. I've been eyeing the ones below for about a month or so.  Especially, the pair on the right and am thinking about heading over to Niketown to try on to see if I can get away with them.  

What say you?  Fellas, what do you think about ladies rocking Dunks (every now and again)?  Ladies, would you wear?

6 comments:

T said...

You're fly enough to pull this off. I think I'd look 15. Plus, you know I don't really wear gym shoes like that anyway. I have one pair. LOL!

TatooTuesday said...

I hate to give up the game, but one of my favorite first date spots, after dinner and drinks is to stop by Self Conscious, 1021 W. lake Street. It is a sneaker/lifestyle store, that my boys run. It is great. I get to pick up a item or two and get to see how open a lady is to dressing fresh. I like women in dunks, all kinds of cute Adidas, and so on. I think any woman can pull off cute kicks with the right apparel.

I mean if I'm gonna dress like a hot boy, you can't be dressed like a catholic school girl.

PyT said...

*dead* @ catholic school girl.

I'm definitely going to have to check out your boy's spot though.

Anonymous said...

Good post. I just came and wanted to say that I really enjoyed viewing your blog. In any case college board will be useful.

darkmuse said...

It's for a child or not? i don't get. Looking good, but colors are so for kids made. What is it??

best writing services

Vernon Roth said...

After a few months with these boots, the area at the toe shifter has become gauged and discolored. I doubt it has a shift toe pad. Otherwise, it is comfortable and waterproof. Don't know if I would wear them around the office though.
How Long Do Drugs Stay in Your System?